I'm Phoenix Rose.
A website designer, storyteller and intuitive with a deep belief in bringing beauty into our online sphere.
My journey began a long time ago. Though the pieces didn't come together until recently.
Let me tell you a story...
When I was six, I was in the parking lot with my mom and she slammed her hand in the car door. Shock, pain, and tears sprang to her eyes. (There was likely cussing too.) I had no idea what to do — and then she asked me something I still remember so clearly. "Phoenix," she said, "put your hands on my pain."
That moment stuck with me.
My mom always said I had healing hands — and as a child, healing came so naturally. As did my intuitive wisdom. I didn't even have to try.
Fast forward through my teens and twenties, and I managed to completely lock that part of myself away. The intuitive. The healer. The artist.
I sought the traditional route and went on to get a science degree and worked in the non-profit arena. My spiritual and artistic side was stifled in the process. I felt a longing and unrest, but I couldn't figure out what direction I was meant to go.
Through many twists and turns of reconnecting with my creativity, and a dash of divine luck — I found my way to website design. It was my calling in so many ways — and has cracked me wide open.
I learned once again to let my intuition guide the way — and trust the deep knowing within myself.
I'm now honored to create beauty on a daily basis and collaborate with soul-driven entrepreneurs all around the world. This blissful (and challenging) winding path has continued to lead me deeper into my heart work, supporting clients as they reflect their inward journey into an authentic expression of themselves.
You might not know that...
- I'm a Gemini with a Virgo moon. (That's where the love of planning + detail comes in!)
- While beauty is always a priority — I dig diving into the nitty-gritty of user-experience, conversion rates, and online marketing.
- Energy healing + intuitive guidance is in my blood. I come from a family of mystics, astrologers, and healers. (I'm also trained in Reiki healing.)
- I have a knack for baking really good pies.
- The ocean is a continual inspiration for me. Whenever I'm feeling blocked, you'll find me escaping to the ocean or to the forest.
- I'm an artist at heart. I'm always experimenting and trying new mediums — some favorites include photography, charcoal, watercolor, and painting old furniture.
- My design style is artistic, minimalist, elegant, organic, and inspired by wabi-sabi. ("Wabi-sabi is the art of finding beauty in imperfection and profundity in earthiness, of revering authenticity above all." — Robin Griggs)