The Embolden E-course
A guided journey inward to create a beautiful website.
I've taken the insights + information gleaned from years of teaching in-person web design workshops — and developed an incredible curriculum that guides you from fear and confusion to a brand-new website.
Together, we'll move through planning your website, identifying your unique style aesthetic, writing compelling content, and bringing it all together into an engaging online altar.
With simple step-by-step tutorials, you'll learn my secrets for creating a powerful home page, setting up your shop, and cultivating the tools you need to build out all the pages of your website. This course is full of potent information — but accessible to all technical levels. I encourage you to take a leap and invest in your business. I promise it'll transform your relationship with your website.
"As a highly creative individual with a seemingly impossible relationship with technology, I'd formed a story in my head that there were things I would just never be capable of doing in my business on my own. This is the story that Phoenix patiently and lovingly helped me rewrite. With her gentle, incredibly savvy guidance I have created a beautiful website I'm proud of steering my online community to. Phoenix has not only helped me manifest a lucrative online business, she has helped me transform a deep-seated belief in myself and made me realize the power of my own capabilities. I am beyond grateful and forever changed."
— Shanna Trumbly, Artist
A soulful business owner who's ready to create a new website. You have an open mind and a desire to learn. You thrive in self-study programs, and have made space in your schedule to immerse yourself in the creation process. You were just waiting for the right moment to take the leap.
A Squarespace guru who loves sharing technical knowledge. I'm also an artist and gentle guide. I know how to teach in a way that's accessible to all levels of comfort with technology. Deep in my bones, I believe in technical empowerment — and inspiring people to create their own sacred online spaces.
In the course, we'll dive into:
- Identifying your unique style aesthetic + finding your voice (aka branding)
- Planning the pages of your website
- Gathering your written content + imagery
- The power of an effective home page layout
- How to build your home page + additional page designs
- Using Canva to create customized graphics
- Creating an online Style Guide
- Setting up a shop
- Launching with confidence
- Bonus: Free access to my newsletter mini e-course! Find all the details below.
OPTIONAL ADD-ON: A super thorough one-hour website review session to make sure your website is polished and ready for launch.
Questions about the course? Here are some answers!
- What's included in the cost of the course? Lifetime access to a password-protected online classroom. You'll find resources, worksheets, and guidance to identify your style aesthetic, plan out your website, and write content. There are ten tutorial videos to guide you through the process of creating a powerful home page design, using Canva to customize your home page, creating additional page layouts, and setting up a store. (Plus, you'll receive access to my mini e-course all about newsletters!)
- How do I access the course? Upon purchase, you'll receive a PDF with instructions on how to access your private online classroom. Please save this document, as you will need your password every time you login. The videos are streaming, so you'll need to be connected to the internet to watch them.
- What do I need for this course? A computer, a strong internet connection, a domain name and a monthly subscription to Squarespace. (Cost includes $12-18/month billed annually + your domain name at $20 annually.) Also (and most importantly!) a willingness to move through your technical fears for radical transformation to occur.
- What platform will we use? We'll use Squarespace to build your website. I love Squarespace. It's easy to use and, most importantly — to customize and make it feel like your own.
- Do I need tech skills? You'll only need basic technical skills (i.e. Sending emails, using Word docs, interacting on social media, etc.). The tutorials are given in a step-by-step process, so you can go as slow as you'd like.
- How much time do I need to build my website? While you could binge watch all of the videos over the course of a day, I'd encourage you to take two weeks to fully dive into the course content. Give yourself space to make the process sacred and special. From writing and gathering all of the elements — to building out each page of your website.
- What if I need technical support along the way? I'll give you all the details to connect with Squarespace's amazing customer support team to work through any issues that come up. (They're available to chat + provide step-by-step directions.) Additionally, I'm happy to offer a thorough website review session after you finish your website. This is intended to make sure your website is polished and ready for launch! Contact me for details.
For any specific questions about the course, don't hesitate to reach out to Phoenix@phoenixrosedesigns.com!
diy newsletter bundle
You have a beautiful website, and you're ready for the next step...
You're ready to connect with your community in a heart-centered way. And you're ready to build a gorgeous newsletter that represents your style.
This mini e-course will walk you through the process of creating a branded newsletter + provide an easy formula for a soul-driven communication strategy. You'll find: a PDF workbook — so your newsletters are intentionally crafted, a Canva tutorial video to create branded banners for your newsletter, and a Mailchimp tutorial video outlining how to create a newsletter from start-to-finish. Basically, loads of support + love!
*Please note, after purchase you'll receive a PDF download link that will expire within 24 hours. You'll find instructions to access your mini-course within this PDF.